Questions about this position? Ask away – I will reach out to you.
Service Delivery Manager
- You will work with our team to define a suitable product that addresses the customer needs
- You develop this solution with help of suitable technologies – with focus on the Microsoft landscape (Power BI, Azure SQL / Synapse / …)
What you should bring
- 3+ years of experience in the data & analytics area, and ideally experience with tools such as Microsoft PowerBI, MS SQL Server, Data lakes, Azure Synapse
- You have discovered your passion for (digital) technologies – especially in the field of data analytics
- Data warehouse, Data lakehouse, Data science, Data fabric, Hyperscaler and similar terminologies are either known terms or spark your interest while reading them
- You possess a Bachelors degree or higher, ideally in the field of business informatics or similar
This job fits to you if…
- You enjoy working with data (as simple as that!)
- You like a good mix between deeply focused coding / development activities as well as creative brainstorming sessions with colleagues and customers
- You enjoy being part of a team and you actively bring yourself in
You fit to Sereviso if…
- You care – About our customers, your work, and our team (and of course yourself!)
- You don’t take yourself too serious and bring a good sense of humor
- You strive for progression and are eager to learn – new technologies and methodologies will come for sure.
Working environment: Let’s be honest, since Corona at the latest, “home office” & co. have become an absolute matter of course. That’s why we’re saving the buzz: You’ll be working in an environment where trust is highly valued. With us you will experience a lot of flexibility – as long as you handle it professionally.
In concrete terms, this means that if it suits you better to work from home or elsewhere, it is being supported. And if you are a night owl instead of an early bird, then just start later and make use of the times when you are most productive.
However, despite all the freedom and flexibility, the team spirit is very important to us – a certain presence will therefore be expected.